- School Year Hours: CASP administrative office hours are: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM & 1:00 PM – 4:30 PM, Monday – Friday.
- Summer Hours: CASP Administrative office hours are: 8:00 AM – 12:30 PM & 1:30 PM – 4:00 PM (Monday – Thursday); 8:00 AM – 12:30 pm (Friday).
- CASP program hours are: 2:50 PM – 5:45 PM each school day. (Late fees assessed beginning at 6:01 PM)
- Parents should check the CASP website, local media outlets, email, Remind text messages, or the CASP office to verify program operation during inclement weather.
- Children enrolled in the After School Program must be signed out daily by a parent, guardian or authorized representative.
- Children are not allowed to walk or ride a bike home from the After School Program.
- Parents are required to notify the CASP office (405-366-5970 ext. 8) each time their child will be absent from the program.
- Parents whose children participate in other activities immediately after school (2:50 p.m.) such as Boy Scouts, Football, Honor Choir or tutoring must complete a “Notice of Late Arrival” form for each activity.
- Parents whose children participate in other activities after signing-in to our program (3:00 p.m. or later) such as Boy Scouts, Football, Honor Choir or tutoring must complete a “Permission to Leave” form for each activity and be signed out of our program by a parent, guardian or authorized representative.
- The fee for late pick-up (beginning at 6:01 PM) is $1 per minute per child and will be reflected on the monthly invoice.
- Parents are responsible for familiarizing themselves and their child(ren) with CASP policies and procedures as outlined in the Parent Handbook available online at www.caspinc.org.
- The parent/guardian that enrolls the child is considered the Account Holder and is the ONLY person authorized to make changes to the child’s enrollment or account information.
- CASP will not mediate or communicate on behalf of divorced parents. Program communications are between CASP and the Account Holder only (see above).
- CASP offers a limited number of 2-day (Tuesday/Thursday) and 3-day (Monday/Wednesday/Friday) enrollments. Part-time slots are limited and there is no guarantee of availability.
- Any change resulting in decreased enrollment is subject to a $10.00 fee and will take effect the 1st of the following month.
- Any family wishing to transfer their child(ren)’s enrollment from one CASP site to another is placed at the front of the waiting list for programs that are at capacity. Attendance may begin when an open slot becomes available.
- CASP maintains one account per family. We cannot split an account or send multiple invoices to multiple parties.
- CASP requires an annual, non-refundable enrollment fee of $50/child at the time of enrollment.
- Tuition is due on the 1st of each month.
- Payments returned for insufficient funds will be assessed a $40.00 return fee.
- Chronic late or non-payment may result in disruption or termination of your child(ren)’s enrollment.
- Tuition must be paid to the administrative office in person, by mail, or by automatic bank debit. For your convenience, payments can be made 24 hours/day via our drop box.
- Monthly invoices are provided as a courtesy via email. Tuition is due by the 1st of each month regardless of receipt of invoice.
- Parents should consider their monthly invoice, canceled check/image or bank statement as their receipt of payment.
- CASP considers the parent/guardian who enrolls the child(ren) financially responsible for the child(ren)’s account regardless of child support or private arrangements.
- Tuition rates are based on the total number of school days and only August is pro-rated.
- Snow days made up in the school year and are not eligible for refund.
- A limited number of tuition scholarships are available each year to qualifying families.
- CASP awards both half & three-quarter tuition scholarships for a period of three months.
- Parents are responsible for re-applying for a new scholarship by the deadline in their award letter.
- Scholarship applications are available at the administrative office, program site & the CASP website at www.caspinc.org.
- Parents are responsible for all account charges, including the enrollment fee, if scholarship is denied or parent fails to reapply by the stated deadline.
- CASP contracts with DHS to receive child care subsidies at some of its programs. Visit www.okdhs.org and click on How do I…Apply for childcare benefits and follow the links or call DHS at 573-8300.
- Children receiving DHS assistance cannot start attending our program until all required DHS paperwork is received in the CASP administrative office.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for obtaining proper training and information regarding their Access Oklahoma Card and the “swiping” process from DHS.
- Parents/guardians are required to swipe their card daily. Check with CASP site staff for EBT machine location.
- Parents/guardians who fail to complete missed swipes resulting in non-payment by DHS will be billed at the DHS reimbursement rate for each missed swipe. If you are unsure if you have missed swipes, contact the CASP office.
Enrollment Options and Tuition Rates
Be Smart Club
Be Fit Club