- CASP administrative office hours are: 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM & 12:30 PM – 4:30 PM, Monday – Friday.
- CASP program hours are: 2:45 PM – 6:00 PM each school day.
- Parents should check the CASP website, local media outlets, or the CASP office to verify program operation during inclement weather.
- Children enrolled in the After School Program must be signed out daily by a parent, guardian or authorized representative.
- Children are not allowed to walk or ride a bike to or from home to the After School Program.
- Parents are required to notify the CASP office (366-5970) each time their child will be absent from the program.
- Parents whose children participate in other activities immediately after school (2:45 p.m.) such as Boy Scouts, Football, Honor Choir or tutoring must complete a “Notice of Late Arrival” form for each activity.
- Parents whose children participate in other activities after signing-in to our program (3:00 p.m. or later) such as Boy Scouts, Football, Honor Choir or tutoring must complete a “Permission to Leave” form for each activity and be signed out of our program by a parent, guardian or authorized representative.
- The fee for late pick-up (after 6:00 PM) is $1 per minute per child and will be reflected on the monthly invoice.
- Parents are responsible for familiarizing themselves and their child(ren) with CASP policies and procedures as outlined in the Parent Handbook available online at www.caspinc.org.
- The parent/guardian that enrolls the child is the ONLY person authorized to make changes to the child’s enrollment or account information.
- Any change resulting in decreased enrollment is subject to a $10.00 fee and will take effect the 1st of the following month.
- CASP maintains one account per family. We cannot split an account or send multiple invoices to multiple parties.
- CASP requires an annual, non-refundable fee at the time of enrollment ($35.00 per child; $50.00 per family).
- Tuition is due on the 1st of each month.
- Payments returned for insufficient funds will be assessed a $40.00 return fee.
- Chronic late or non-payment may result in disruption or termination of your child(ren)’s enrollment.
- Tuition must be paid to the administrative office in person, by mail, or by automatic bank debit. For your convenience, payments can be made 24 hours/day via our drop box.
- Monthly invoices are provided as a courtesy via email. Tuition is due by the 1st of each month regardless of receipt of invoice.
- Parents should consider their monthly invoice, canceled check/image or bank statement as their receipt of payment.
- CASP considers the parent/guardian who enrolls the child(ren) financially responsible for the child(ren)’s account regardless of child support or private arrangements.
- Tuition rates are based on the total number of school days and only August is pro-rated.
- Snow days made up in the school year and are not eligible for refund.
- A limited number of scholarships are available each year to qualifying families.
- Families must apply for DHS assistance and be denied benefits or have a co-pay in order to be considered for a CASP scholarship.
- CASP awards both ½ and full scholarships for a period of three months.
- Scholarship applications are available at the administrative office, program site & the CASP website at www.caspinc.org.
- Parents are responsible for re-applying for a new scholarship by the deadline in their award letter.
- Parents are responsible for all account charges, including the enrollment fee, if scholarship is denied.
- CASP contracts with DHS to receive child care subsidies. Visit www.okdhs.org and click on How do I? Apply for child care assistance and follow the links or call DHS at 573-8300.
- Children receiving DHS assistance cannot start attending our program until all required DHS paperwork is received in the CASP administrative office.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for obtaining proper training and information regarding their Access Oklahoma Card and the “swiping” process from DHS.
- Parents/guardians are required to swipe their card daily. Check with CASP site staff for EBT machine location.
- Parents/guardians whose children are enrolled in after school care must swipe their card in and out for a total of four swipes per day.
- Parents/guardians who fail to complete missed swipes resulting in non-payment by DHS will be charged $15.00/day for each missed swipe. If you are unsure if you have missed swipes, contact the CASP office.